.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

26th August 2017

So... she indirectly initiated a break up... what a way... so noy clean... through text?... I really love you... but your actions really contradicts your words... i really hope you reflect on yourself... i know where i went wrong but you just dont think you did any wrong that contributed to the situation we are in now... you say you feel pain... i dont understand how you feel pain when you're the one leaving and said your feeling faded... you dont even know if you love me... how does when you has no feeling and dont know if you love me, choosing to leave made you feel pain... i really dont understand... and i am here... just here listening and watching to your contradicting words and actions while the knife just stab deeper and deeper into my heart... dont tell me i dont understand because i understand the pain more dhen you... more dhen you thought... even if you understand the pain but so what...  you're not feeling the pain now.... and i am feeling it now... and all you do was... unfriend me?... and telling me things?... really hope you act and solve things maturely if you want to convince me you actually understand... if not... you dont... taking a break to us it to break up is already a dirty act... sigh... i gave you all i could... and you just re-enacted my past again and smash everything i gave you... my love for you... my heart.... my trust and faith in you... everything... you smashed everything... instead of solving it... you chose to ignore it and walk away... please mature up and self reflect... put your ego and pride away... it wont help you solve things maturely at all... i really hope we could work our way up again... and one day... back together again... i really love you... baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment