.

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

2nd August 2017

Felt really weak and lousy during training... all of a sudden i felt like i lost all my motivation... teared half way through training during break... felt so lousy because my stamina sucks like hell... cannot even kick properly like how i do last time... all gone.... down into the drain... easily injured nowadays... everywhere also injured... feel like i really suck.... and said a fucker by baby.... seems like i am really a loser in life.... idk what i am doing with life.... why am i in this earth.... i cause problem.... being a burden.... being a loser..... sometimes.... i really want to see who really cares... if i am lying in the hospital dying.... wtf am i thinking right.... idek wtf is wrong with me..... all i need is baby to embrace me.... just her is enough.... all i need her hug.... and tell me everything will be okay and she will be there with me.... and as i typing this.... i am fucking tearing.... but who knows?... nobody gonna know about this blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment