.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

12th September 2017

Been having sleepless nights nowadays... getting kore and more difficult to make myself fall asleep... knowing in my head... i am thinking about you... it seems like... i can never let it go... never... a part of me just keep on holding onto you... i miss you... i really miss you... i need your hug so much... my heart is crying out and you cannot hear it... you would not care either... i am still suffering deeply in pain... can you see... you cant... all you see is that you think i am doing fine without you... i am listening to rumours about you... all your self assumptions... when you're all wrong... i am here alone... believing in you... having faith in you... holding on to hope... while hanging on the edge of a cliff for as long as i can to keep myself alive till the end... really hope you can learn to see things from my perspective instead... i need to be selfish too... to protect myself okay... you want me to understand your situation... but who is going to understand mine... who is going to protect my feelings... nobody... in hope you will but you left... left me stranded... i guess... i will close my bottle and never open it up again anymore... back to keeping everything to myself... thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment