.

Thursday, October 5, 2017

5th October 2017

Was so happy seeing your name popping up in my phone notification but... being accused for something i did not do and would never do... i even told Brax how i wished i was the one who coincidentally met her... i literally couldnt sleep early every night because i am thinking of you... i guess there are nothing i can say to make you believe me... everything i do, everything i say is a lie to you... i do not want to accuse you for lying... remember you said you will never leave me and will love me forever but you did not... you tweeted i had you by my words but lost you with my actions... i really do not know how i lost you with my actions... i admit i did do things you do not like but i stopped and changed... and you still left me... i am trying so hard, not doing everything you do not like... hoping you will see a change in me trying to be better for you... and hope you would come back and let us start over and try again... i am still holding on to that little hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment