.

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

30th May 2018

I really really really love you so much.... even after you broke me... i still stayed and continued to love you... how stupid i am... and i am still being so stupid to stay and love you... but you just never see the good of me standing right in front of you... and going for another guy you are doubting... why.... why go for a guy you're doubting and unsure of.... when i can be one you can never ever doubt and will always stay and be here for you.... love you... care for you... do everything for you and with you... you dont want me to leave cos you know you might get hurt ao you can come to me.... so just fucking leave that guy now... you're not even sure if you really likes him... you say you have feelings for him... more like just infatuation feelings... if you really likes him and have feelings for him... you would not let me hold your hands... touch you and kiss you so intimately at all... ask yourself... will you let him do this to you?... I hope you wont and i will never allow you to do so.... come to me please.... i really love you and i really want to be with you.... just fuck it leave him and come back... fml... this is so killing me... you know you're hurting me dating him but you still do it... and you say you dont want to hurt me... how contradicting... i really really really want you to leave him... and come back..... please... kill me please.... really...

No comments:

Post a Comment