.

Friday, November 9, 2018

9th November 2018

Constantly...

Found myself constantly wondering what you're doing...
Found myself constantly wondering how was your day...
Found myself constantly worrying about you...
Found myself constantly worrying about you jumping into the guy you like doing inappropriate actions...
Found myself constantly worrying that you could be taken advantage of...
Found myself constantly worrying if you're okay as you drank alcohol and you cant drink much, which may make you cannot think straight which you think you can, then start hugging/touching/kissing the guy, giving him the chance to do the same back to you...
Found myself constantly checking up on you...
Found myself constantly thinking about you...
Found myself constantly attached to you psychologically, emotionally and physically...
Found myself constantly being unable detaching myself from you...
Found myself constantly killing myself with everything of you...
Found myself constantly knowing the fact that i cannot do anything about it but yet still constantly doing all of the above...

My love for you is constant as ever... And i'll constantly be there for you if you ever need me...

No comments:

Post a Comment