.

Saturday, August 12, 2017

12 August 2017

You're the only one i seriously spent so much time and effort on baby... its really tiring if you do not know... i did not say it doesnt mean i am not... because anything for you... and just to see you... i will just keep all these with myself... because telling you will only make you feel worse/angry/sad/etc... i have never felt this love before with anyone and i am fucking serious about it... you're just my angel... yet my devil too... simply said... you're all i really need... really nothing else at all... praying everyday you will come back as soon as you can to make me a better person as an angel... for now... i have no choice but to pretend i am okay with you taking this break when i am seriously not and its killing me... for you to come back... i will hide this pain...

I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment