.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

8th August 2017

All it take was just 1 mistake... saying thr wrong thing about her mum.... and there it goes.... it really fucking hurts.... that she said she need a break... i know its tough for her... i just want her to continue to fight for me as she that i am worth the fight... and now... i gyess its easier for her to say she need a break than continue to fight.... i totally knows what needing a break always end up.... i been through it before.... its always the same.... and i just really really really hope baby will get back to me asap and mend my heart.... she's not as firm to her answer anymore.... she said cant give empty promise.... she cant be sure what will happen in the future.... which means there is a chance she may not come back to me..... i really fucking sad.... i am like.... finally.... finally found one i love so much.... unexpectedly just like her.... i wasnt prepared just like her.... but i am willing to fight whatever that is coming at us and save this relationship.... but she isnt.... she is not ready to commit..... she is still learning..... i really want her to stay with me while she learns..... my tears just kept flowing and flowing..... there is no enough sorries that can stop my tears.... i only want her to come back to me.... i really really love her.... i really really need her.... i really really cannot cannot cannot afford to lose her..... if she doesnt come back..... there goes my heart...... the pieces she picked up and mend it bacm will be broken into pieces again and worse.... it can never be mend back again..... if she doesnt come back..... i can never trust myself to love again.... ever..... because i all love and ever need is her.....

No comments:

Post a Comment