.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

8th August 2017

I swear... there is nothing that can stop bring baby off my mind... everything reminds me of her... my heart and my mind can never be in peace till the day she comes back to me.... i really dont know how i am going tk focus on my studies... only when i have her... i can really concentrate... i really need her back without taking a break... i really cannot take this... i am fucking struggling.... i swear i will give her everything she needs... all as long as she comes back to me.... please save me baby.... please.... i understand you dont want much commitment... all i need is you stay with me... talk as we always do... other than that... i will never demand it... please stay loyal to me please... if you still insist of taking a break... please find ways to remind yourself that you love me.... and soon when you're ready... you will come back to me and not someone else.... my heart really struggling like fuck man.... i am drowning all because you need a break...

No comments:

Post a Comment